Bundick Lake Retreat Center & RV Park
We offer 15 acres to enjoy whether it be fishing, boating, swimming, walking, playing or grilling out. There is plenty to do! Perfect for family reunions/gatherings and social functions! Call for special pricing!
We are open for business under new management. Our new phone number is 337-454-5153.
Our facilities include:
Kipling Korner Grocery, Walmart, CM Farms and Maze, Grand Casino Coushatta: Kinder, Fort Johnson, DeRidder Country Club, L’Auberge du Lac Casino and Golden Nugget: Lake Charles
What We Provide
Bundick Lake RV Park in DeRidder, LA
Day use and visitors over 6:
* RV pad and tent prices based on 4 people. Each extra person is $5/night.
* Motel rooms: sleep up to 4 people. There is no smoking or fire cooking allowed.
* If interested in longer stays, give us a call for special pricing.
* Military discounts offered.
- ALL guests, visitors, and vehicles MUST be registered.
- One vehicle per cabin, tent, or RV site.
- Additional vehicles must be approved before your stay.
- CHECKOUT: In fairness to our guest, 12:00 noon is to be observed.
- SPEED LIMIT 5 mph at all times in the campground.
- For the benefit of all RV’s, I am asking that the consumption of alcoholic beverages be done in moderation (if at all).
- Absolutely no illegal drugs allowed in the park.
- NO personal fireworks.
- NO motorbikes, ATV’s, go-carts, or other gas-powered toys allowed.
- NO cutting of trees or building of structures.
- Please be considerate of your neighbor by keeping outside noise and music to a minimum. Outside activity should be over by 10:00 pm.
- Everyone is expected to keep his/her site neat.
- Campfires allowed at designated areas and rings. Keep fires small & do not leave unattended.
- Accompany and stay with small children at all times, especially around water and playground equipment/areas.
- All pets MUST be on a leash.
- Please clean up after your pet. Do not leave your pet UNATTENDED!
- Drainage hose MUST have attachment to keep your hose secure. Hose should not be more than 6 inches in sewage line.
- NO washing vehicles or mechanic work on site.
- NO smoking in the in any of the buildings.
- Please place all trash in bags in the designated receptacles by Thursday.
- Please do not dispose of fish guts or skins in trash.
Persons guilty of disorderly conduct or vandalism will be asked to leave the park, & may be subject to criminal prosecution.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Get In Touch